In critical situations world-wide, Cummins is the manufacturer people turn to when in need of emergency, standby or prime power management. From 4 to 2,700 kilowatts, every Cummins generator set has a global infrastructure standing behind it providing application know-how, design engineering and full life-cycle accountability.
Cummins is a single source manufacturer; producing and assembling all of the key components for their generator systems. From design to performance control, Cummins has scalable solutions to any situation where power is needed. Field proven reliability comes with every Cummins system. If fail safe performance is needed to protect key operations or in life threatening situations, Cummins provides both the power and the peace of mind their clients need.
The PowerCommand microprocessor-based control system is one of the reasons Cummins is a world leader in power generation. Within 10 seconds, their systems will start and assume load, all in a single step. Because every component within the gen set is from Cummins, their generators can reach system stabilization faster than multi-vendor systems. Startup, synchronization and non-break power transitions are all under true digital control, with the PowerCommand system working independently or in parallel systems with multiple Cummins generator units.
Cummins engineered sophisticated diagnostic, metering, protection, remote monitoring and networkability into every PowerCommand system. Using a distributed logic concept, various Cummins generator systems can be integrated together. Cummins automatic transfer switches, paralleling load transfer equipment and digital master control units can be united for flawless, widespread complete supervisory functions.
The Cummins name comes with a company based sales, distribution and post-sale service unmatched by any other manufacturer.
• Their power system engineers can streamline the specification process, coordinating alldesign aspects of the requested power system.
• Every required sequence of operation is tested and validated at their manufacturing facility, prior to shipping a generator system.
• All electronics and control systems are programmed with common communication protocols, for simple integration and reliable, repeatable performance.
• Anywhere on the globe Cummins people can provide full-scale installation and commissioning.
• Rugged, fuel efficient Cummins diesel engines power all of their generator systems,each equipped with low emissions technologies including EPA Tier 4 interim-certified systems.
• A planned maintenance program will be in place on Day 1 of operation, ensuring a life cycle of dependability from your Cummins generator.
• Round-the-clock emergency service is available, with a single point contact for every issue or concern.
Cummins offers complete power systems, with turnkey operation. Whether fueled by LP, Natural Gas or Diesel, their state-of-the-art technologies can provide:
• Emergency and Standby Power
• Prime Power
• Peak Power
• Distributed power
• Power Management Solutions
Cummins generator systems can be found world-wide in:
• Data Centers
• Government Facilities
• Healthcare Facilities
• Large Commercial buildings
• Manufacturing Facilities
• Mining Operations
• Water and Wastewater Treatment Facilities
For the most trusted of all of the generator systems, look to Cummins for their engines, alternators, control systems, turbochargers and emission control systems. If you need power and peace of mind, you need Cummins.